Thursday, October 8, 2009

JHud Gives Us a Sneak Peak



Artist Jennifer Hudson and "Punk" (Shouldn't we stop calling him that?) or David Otunga Sr., are giving the world a peek at their son. Born in August, the charming little boy and mom share a photo op together. Hudson released this statement:

“David and I were the only people who knew for a long time. I would forget I was pregnant, it was so easy. I didn’t have any morning sickness, no cravings either. I just thought, ‘Oh, well, we’ll wait until it’ll tell on itself.’ I didn’t show until I was seven months so that made it easy right there.”

JHud...what are you mumbling about? We all knew, you knew, he knew, the baby knew....

OH Well! Congrats either way and I'm sure this addition could never replace her recent loss of mother and nephew but a blessing indeed.

No comments: