Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Odom's Publicity Stunt?


After two weeks of just knowing each other Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian tied the knot.
They claim it was "true love", while others claim it was a publicity stunt.

The newlywed "Odom's" are covering the front page of OK magazine alongside pregnant sister Kourtney and no-longer-single Kim...could this whole wedding just be for publicity?

Lamar Odom says he is "truly in love." Inside this week's edition of OK, Odom tells reporter that:


“I’ve been a rock star, been on my own. Since I was 16. … doing it (marriage) so fast, there were a lot of family members who couldn’t even agree. So I can imagine what it would look like to the outside person not involved in my life everyday.

“I fell in love and the reason why I knew I was in love was because, I knew how I felt when I wasn’t with that person or if she was no longer in my life. I’ve been in L.A. ten years and never had a problem meeting women...

“But I finally met the one that I knew if had I lost her, it would hurt the most.”

And with the sister tweeting all over about thier cover on OK magazine, its hard to believe they dont mind the extra cash. Kourtney K. tweeted earlier today:


KourtneyKardash

Following
  1. Everyone go out and grab OK magazine that's on new stands today! It has all the exclusive wedding pics from khloes magical day!


If it is a publicity stunt, smart girls! Still not sure if its believable or not but either way...best wishes to the two!





No comments: